An Overdrawn Checking Account?
On occasion, we all overestimate the size of our checking account balance. At MainSource, we get it. That's why we offer products to protect you from being declined at your favorite restaurant or at the pharmacy when the medicine isn't a luxury...it's a necessity.
Courtesy Cash and Courtesy Cash Plus
Courtesy Cash Plus2 provides extra protection from point-of-sale declines.
Guard yourself from:
- Accidental record-keeping errors
- Declines of point-of-sale purchases
- No monthly service fee.
- Transactions are approved even if the funds are unavailable at the time of purchase at MainSource discretion1.
Apply an Overdraft Protection line-of-credit to cover the non-sufficient funds in your checking account. You know, when you write a check or use your debit card and the money just isn't there to cover it? Overdraft Protection's got your back!
- The account must be returned to a positive balance as soon as possible. This service may apply to checks and ACH transactions. If the customer elects to affirmatively agree, the service may apply to ATM and everyday debit card transactions. Overdraft payments may be discretionary. An overdraft fee of $37 will apply for each transaction that is paid. An overdraft notification fee of $35 will be charged on the 7th, 14th, and 21st consecutive calendar days following the overdraft occurrence if the account remains in overdraft status.
- A one-time overdraft charge will be applied to your checking account for each transaction resulting in an overdraft. Without Courtesy Cash Plus, ATM and Debit Card purchases may be declined at the point-of-sale.