We’re committed to healthy communities. So, of course, we’re committed to home ownership. If you’re interested in purchasing a new home – be it a starter or the one you’ve been dreaming of – we’ll work with you to make it happen. It starts with competitive rates and local, in-branch decision-making.
- Conventional Loan Programs offer low down payments and several refinancing options. The traditional 10-year, 15-year, or 30- year fixed-rate mortgage has a constant interest rate and monthly payments that never change.
- JUMBO Loan is an option for consumers who wish to borrow more than the conforming loan limit of $417,000. Available in a variety of fix-rate and adjustable-rate loan options.
- Construction Loan conveniently finances construction and converts to a permanent loan when the building process is completed.
- USDA Rural Housing Loans offer no down payment home loans to qualified buyers and properties. Income and geographic restrictions may apply.
- VA (Veterans Administration) Loans offer no down payment options to qualified active duty, disabled, and honorably discharged veterans.
- FHA (Federal Housing Administration) Loans offer low down payments. Gift funds are allowed. Qualified relatives can co-sign.
- MAP (Mortgage Assistance Program) is an option for first-time home buyers. Minimal down payment required. Income restrictions apply.
For a list of Registered NMLS Loan Officers, .