Help for Homeowners

MainSource is committed to helping families stay in their homes. We have several solutions that can help you manage your payments or move on from your current situation. The first step is asking for help. 

  • If you want to stay in your home, for solutions to help keep your home.
  • If you wish to move on, for assistance in leaving your home.


If you would like contact information for counseling agencies or programs in your area, call the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) at 800-569-4287 or visit www.hud.gov/offices/hsg/sfh/hcc/hcs.cfm or visit the U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) at www.consumerfinance.gov/mortgagehelp. If you would like contact information for a state housing finance agency, visit the CFPB at www.consumerfinance.gov/mortgagehelp